For Professional use only. Effectively softens cuticles and hard skin build-up 11 around the nail fold and under the free edge of the toenail. Contains Urea to naturally soften cuticles
without stripping the surrounding skin of essential moisture. A pinpoint applicator allows for a narrow flow of product. The non-aggressive formula does not need to be washed off.
Features and Benefits
- Professional Cuticle Softener is recommended for use by foot care technicians only
- Specifically formulated for cuticles on toes and the hard skin build up around the nail fold on the toes.
- Allows for rapid removal of excess debris under the free edge of the nail
- Efficiently softens cuticles by hydrating, not dehydrating
- Non-acidic, fast-acting, gentle and efficient
- Non-aggressive formula is safe for Diabetics and all skin types
- Dry skin around toenails
- Use as a cuticle softener for all pedicures
- May be used prior to any and all other Footlogix treatments
- Also recommended for use in dry pedicures
- Apply a small amount of Footlogix® Professional Cuticle Softener directly onto the cuticle and nail fold of each toe
- Allow to absorb for 60 seconds for easy removal of excess debris
- Clean around the nails in the groove and under the free edge.
- Carefully remove
- All excess build-up of dead skin with pedicure implements
- Shape the free edge, clean the cuticle area and buff the nail plate
- Gently wipe off any remaining skin debris with a towel
- It is not necessary to rinse the foot with water as the Cuticle Softener will continue to hydrate long after the pedicure is completed
Benefits for Foot Care Professionals
- Use in conjunction with Footlogix® Callus Softener and the Professional File to expedite salon and spa pedicures
- Easy to use hygienic applicator which allows for pinpoint application and narrow flow of product